Our goal is to offer a lifelong relationship, built on loyalty and trust.
Dental Insurance or a dental plan is designed to help you cover cost with dental care. Here at Legacy 1st Insurance we offer both a DHMO and PPO plans.
A DHMO or Dental Health Maintenance Organization plan is an agreement between the insurance carrier and the dental office. This give you a reduced cost for services with in-network provider. Many of these plans have little to no waiting period and no annual maximum benefits and no deductibles.
A PPO or Preferred Provider Organization is an agreement with an insurer or the third party administrator to provide health insurance to the people associated with their client at reduced or low rates. A PPO allows you the opportunity for out-of-network or non-participating providers to be used for dental care services and sometime is at a higher cost.
- Affordable monthly premiums
- Most Preventive services are covered at 100 percent
- Low office visit copay's when using in-network provider
- Fixed fee schedule for services like fillings and extractions
- Guaranteed approval and no age limits.
Most vision plans are pretty straight forward. This vision plan helps you make sure your eyes stay in top shape and offers significant saving on eye-wear and preventive checkups.
- Comprehensive eye exam once a year
- 20% off retail price on item not covered by plan
- Valuable discounts on laser vision correction procedures
- Low office visit copay's
Dental Plans start at 15.99 | Monthly
Vision Plans start at 16.99 | Monthly